Super Nutritious Vegetable CutletsCutlets are perfect snack for everyone. These cutlets can be used in breakfast, lunch as a burger, evening snack with tea-/lemonade or as an appetizer before formal dinner. Kids love this easy to eat snack in their lunchbox too. So try this healthy and tasty snack anytime of the day.
Ingredients:For Vegetable Cutlets [20 cutlets] Green beans -1/2 cup chopped
Corn kernels – 1/2 cup frozen or fresh
Carrots-1/2 cup chopped
Peas- 1/2 cup
Cabbage-1 cup finely chopped
Potatoes – 3 medium
Bread slices- 3
Cashews- 1/3 cup chopped
Walnuts- 1/3 cup chopped
Cilantro -1/3 cup chopped
Suji (Semolina)- ½ cup coarse
Chaat Masala – 1 tbsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Amchur(Dried mango powder) -1 tsp
Garam masala -1 tsp
Roasted Cumin seeds – 1 tsp (powdered)
Salt as per taste
- Cut green beans and carrots accordingly and add corn kernels (or you can use mixed vegetables for the frozen section) in a bowl.
- Peel and cut potatoes in chunks. Pressure cook cut vegetables, peas and potatoes till done.
- In a large bowl, combine boiled veggies, chopped cabbage, bread slices, chopped nuts, ketchup and all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Oil your palm, take lemon sized mixture and flatten it in desired shape.
- In a plate sprinkle suji and cover the cutlets with it on both the sides.
- Shallow-fry the cutlets using very little oil.