This is one of the simpler and healthier recipes to eat all the vegetables of your choice. I make it for lunch and have it with a hot cup of tomato soup. You can substitute any vegetable with your own choice of veggie. It is not just the feast for your taste buds, but a feast for your eyes too!
Colorful Grilled Vegetables
For Colorful Grilled Vegetables [4 servings]Sweet Onion – 1 Medium, Sliced
Capsicum (Green Bell pepper) – 1 cup, cut into stripes
Carrot –1 cup, cut into stripes
Cauliflower – 1 cup cut into small florets
Red chili powder – 1 tsp [freshly grounded]
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp [available at all Indian grocery stores in spice section]
Lemon juice – 1 tsp OPTIONAL
Maggi hot & sweet ketchup – 1 tsp [available in all Indian grocery stores]
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Rinse and prepare all the vegetables as directed. Keep aside.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, add all the vegetables, red chili powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Arrange all the veggies with the spices on the lined baking tray. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Take out the vegetable tray from the oven. Move the vegetables around, to get evenly baked from all the sides, and put it back in the oven for further 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Remove the tray from the oven and in a bowl add grilled vegetables, Maggie hot & sweet ketchup and chaat masala.