Schezwan fried rice : For Approx. 4 servings
- Cooked rice - 2 cups
- Onion - 1/2 sliced
- Red bell pepper - 1/2 cut into strips
- Water chestnuts - 1/2 cup sliced
- Baby Corn - 1/2 cup cut in halves
- Fresh mushrooms - 1/2 cup sliced
- Fresh green beans - 1/2 cup cut in 2 inch pieces
- Cashew nuts - 1/4 cup halves
- Spring onions - 1/4 cup cut
- Schezwan Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Green chili vinegar - 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- In a wok or big non-stick pan, heat olive oil on medium-hot flame.
- Add onions, water chestnuts, green beans, baby corns, mushrooms and in the very end red bell pepper. Toss together for 2-3 minutes on high heat. Now add cashews. The vegetables should be crunchy so we keep just cook, till its half done.
- Add schezwan sauce, rice vinegar, cooked rice and salt. Add spring onion leaves and toss well.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and schezwan fried rice is ready to be served.
Garnish with fresh spring onions and cashews. Serve hot.